A'lavi Skin Care// November 14, 2019 // Let's Start at the Pore
Curly hair is prone to breakage due to its twists, turns, and swirls. Moisture is key to keeping curly hair soft, strong, and healthy. Unfortunately, it can be a huge hand full when you’re trying to get to the next task quickly. Here’s how to deeply moisturize and seal your hair in under two minutes:
- Wide tooth Comb
- Virgin Coconut Oil (2 Tablespoons)
- Aloe Vi Hair Moisturizer
- Cloth Ponytail Holders (3)
- Microwave safe bowl
- Spray bottle filled with Warm Water
Aloe Vi Hair Moisturizer: Contains Aloe Vera, Green Tea, Rose Petals, and Pineapple Oil for the highest amount of hydration and antioxidants.
Coconut Oil: Contains essential fatty acids, vitamins, and electrolytes to deeply hydrate and nourish hair.
- Warm coconut oil in microwave for 30 seconds.
- Spray hair lightly with water.
- Part your hair into four sections.
- Put a ponytail holder unto each section except for one.
- Apply Aloe Vi Hair Moisturizer lightly unto hair starting from the ends then up to the roots.
- Repeat Step 5 for each section until finished. Replace each ponytail holder to keep sections separate.
- Pour warm coconut oil unto the palm of your hands and rub them together.
- For each section, run your oiled hands through it to coat the hair evenly.
- Comb hair until fully detangled.
- Voila! You’re finished. Style as desired.